|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer|
Pacific Storm is a strategic and tactical game of the Pacific War, released by Buka Entertainment Gameplay. In the game, players are able to act as a supreme commander, handling research, ship and plane design, production, troop deployment, and many other things. As a real-time strategy game, players are allowed to control individual ships.
Pacific Storm is a Pacific War-themed real-time strategy game developed by Lesta Studio and released by Buka Entertainment in 2005. A Western version was released by CDV Software in 2006.
In the game, players are able to act as a supreme commander, handling research, ship and plane design, production, troop deployment, and many other things. As a real-time strategy game, players are allowed to control individual ships and planes. Furthermore, players can also act as an ordinary sailor, who can man various anti-aircraft gun positions on a ship or man various gunner positions in a heavy/medium bomber plane, turning the game also into a first-person shooter.
This game has been criticized by many gamers due to some historical inaccuracies, mostly due to limited types of ships and aircraft available in the game. An example is the presence of two US Colorado-classbattleships in Singapore at December 10, 1941, instead of HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse.
The standalone expansion Pacific Storm: Allies involves Britain as an additional playable faction. It also introduces non-playable nations such as the Netherlands, Germany, and the USSR. These nations however can be playable in the 'Battle Planner' mode.
- ^'Игра Стальные монстры (Pacific Storm): вся информация об игре, дата выхода, системные требования, купить игру Стальные монстры (Pacific Storm)'. Absolute Games.
- ^Ocampo, Jason (October 30, 2007). 'Pacific Storm: Allies First Look'. GameSpot. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
- Aihoshi - 'Jonric', Richard (December 14, 2005). 'Pacific Storm First View'. IGN. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
- Butts, Steve (May 11, 2006). 'E3 2006: Pacific Storm'. IGN. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
- Todd, Brett (October 16, 2006). 'Pacific Storm Review'. GameSpot. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
- PC Gamer. January 2007. p. 74.Missing or empty
- Computer Games Magazine. January 2007. p. 65.Missing or empty
About Pacific Storm Allies
Pacific Storm Patch
Pacific Storm Allies release in 2006 with actions, real time and wonderful strategy. Its also offering the players a new experience, developer of this game is Lesta Studio. Production was done by Malik hatajaev. Its a superhit game in which they presented to players exceptional depth, scale of strategic mode and tactical mode.
In Pacific Storm Allies three things are most important as first is actions, you can face the dog fight, jump into the cockpit, second is real time as you can enjoy command flottillas, aerial battles, third one is strategy for example fans strategy and squadrons in large naval. Story of this game related with world war II. Players can play in dramatic quaility included different military operations.
Most interesting features that you must save your country and nations by the sources of new advance weapons, in game play research and production strategies must take, but most important point that you can not take aircraft carrier in few seconds you first make the list of those things which you have required, because contraction take lots of month then you demanded to using operators etc.
Advance weapons are used e.g nuclear bombs, jet fighters and missiles etc. In mission you can control the ships of enimies and its depend upon your strategy so now you can visit new historical places. This game takes fabolous popularity due to sound system location and mission, every thing represented very well, using new brand version of system bring more convience for players. Multiplayers system will also the people to play with other experience person online.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- CPU: Pentium 4 @ 2 GHz Processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 3 GB Free
- Video Memory: 128 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Pacific Storm Allies” >> “Game” >> “bin” folder.
- Then double click on “allies” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Pacific Storm Allies Free Download
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 917 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames